- Individual Rally Registration from $73*
- Family Rally Registration (2 adults and children under 18) from $146*
- Camping $18.50 per night per person
* Early bird pricing available between August 30th and November 30, 2016. After this time price / person increases each month by $5
Like our Facebook page and keep up with all the latest on the Great Western Bicycle Rally
What's Included in the Full Registration Fee?
- Registration for the entire 4 Day Great Western Bicycle Rally
- Friday opening ceremony
- Admission to the Cycling Village
- Admission to the free beer tasting
- Saturday evening pasta feed
- Admission to the free wine tasting area
- Route slips for all self supported rides
- Participation in any of the guided or supported group rides
- Entry into the Velo de Femme
- Entry into the Giro di Paso
- Giro di Paso KOM/QOM entry
- Entry into the Time Trial competition
- Entry into kids activities; the Paso-port, Kids Rodeo
- Track Stand competition
- Hot showers on site
- BBQ coals on Sunday afternoon
- Wine, cheese, farmers market purchases collected and delivered for you
- Closing ceremony
- All the fun you can take
* Individual registration increases to $82.50 on 3/1/16. Family registration increases to $165 on 3/1/16.
* Individual registration increases to $87.75 on 4/1/16. Family registration increases to $175.50 on 4/1/16.
* Advance registration closes 5/20/16. On the day registration is available. $93 individuals. $186 families
* On the day registration for the Velo de Femme $40
*On the day registration for the Giro di Paso $55
The GWBR does not offer refunds for cancelled registrations. We do however offer the opportunity to pass on your registration to a friend at no extra charge, or move your entry to the following year instead for a small admin fee.