Camping at the Fairgrounds
- The fairgrounds open at 9am on Thursday May 24, 2018
- Tents, RVs and campers all welcome
- There are no specific site reservations. Turn up and find a spot that works for you. The earlier you arrive the better choice you have.
- There are 60 spaces for RVs with full service hookups (electric, water and sewage). One of these may be reserved in advance, however the specific spot can only be chosen when you arrive on site.
- There are plenty of other spaces for others to camp in. Check out our camping video below for an insight.
- Hot, clean showers on site
- Rally cafe opens at 6.30am in The Hub
- Camping can only be reserved with an event entry purchase (although you may add camping on at a later date if you wish or pay for it when you arrive at the event)
CAMPING ZONES MAP
Click to enlarge
- RVs must be on hardstanding only, no RV's allowed on grass areas - this is for tents only
- Dogs will be allowed on the fairgrounds but the following rules apply
- No dogs to be left tied outside while you ride. It's can be very hot in Paso Robles and we will enforce this strictly
- Owners of dogs making excessive noise will be asked to leave and camp in the parking lot outside the fairgrounds
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. There are animals and children on site
- All dog poop must be picked up immediately
- We kindly ask that any dogs that are not comfortable around people (especially children) are not brought to the event
If tent camping isn't your thing check out these options to rent a retro trailer or modern RV below.
Private camper or RV rental
A great website with lots of options to rent privately owned RV's or campers.
Whereabout SLO Glamping
Relax and enjoy the GWBR without having to lift a finger to put up your tent thanks to Whereabout SLO who offer custom glamping rentals. They set up everything for you so you all you have to do is arrive and have fun. Make sure to mention the GWBR to get your special rate.
- $150 / night (when booking for 3 nights)
Tinker Tin Vintage Trailers and Tipi Rental
These can be delivered to the Rally for rental Thur/Friday - Monday.
Boutique accommodations sleeping in vintage trailers, safari tents or a tipi. Each trailer and safari tent can sleep up to 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 kids.
- Vintage Trailer - $175/night
- Safari tents - $150/night
- Sioux tipi - $300/night.
Luv 2 Camp - Vacation Trailer Rentals
These can be delivered to the Rally for rental Thur/Friday - Monday
Luv 2 Camp - Vacation Trailer Rentals is a family owned business in Paso Robles with a fleet of RVs from 25 - 31 feet, sleeping 4 - 8 people.
- Rental rates vary from $434 - $494 for 3 nights